Video:
T-shirts vermelhas - Agente patogénico
T-shirt branca - Macrófago
T-Shirt preta - Linfócito T

Letra:
Step one, you step on a sharp rock
You say oh well, it left such a small mark
But just that little bit of rust
Resulted in acquiring Tetanus

Onset of this infection
caused macrophage activation
NF-kB made IL 1, 6, TNFa
you begin to wonder why fever came.

What a poor defense, I'm feeling sick
Redness, swelling and tenderness
And I would have cleared it by now, abated
Had I been vaccinated

DC TLR 5 liked flagellin
And TLR 4 was LPS stalkin'
Try to slip past its defense
But antigens aren't innocent

Travel down the lymph nodes in a throng
B seven signals growing strong

And pray that T cells miss you
Yeahhhh, pray that T cells miss you


Why's this bond so strong, CD28
Costimulated and I just can't wait
To proliferate, differentiate
T-cells know how to save a life

As CD8 T-cells leave this place
It's finally time to make just one last choice
TH1 with IFN
Or TH2, IL-4 secretion?

He will do one of two things
He will support the macrophage
Or he'll play the B cell's game
CD40L will express all the same

B cells secrete IgM and D
recognizes the pathogen
AID help to class switch to IgG
Somatic Hypermutation
Complex forms between Ab-Ag
Complement flows surreptitiously
Punctures the membrane with all of its might
And attracts lots of phagocytes

I fell on to a knife
Let's do this one more time

Secondary response, I've got a friend
Plasma, antibodies, and memories
Soon I will clear this disease
Memory response, I do a dance
Damn pathogens don't stand a chance
And now I will stay up with you all night
Because my final is at 9...

A parking, I'll take the fine
If only I had more time